At Flowonix, our patient centric approach drives the design, development, and deployment of targeted drug delivery platforms whose sole purpose is to provide physicians an optimal solution for the treatment of their patients' numerous neurological disorders.
- Character – The common thread of our culture. One is never wrong doing what is right.
- Integrity – Saying exactly what we mean and doing what we say.
- Relentless – While never at the expense of progress, we push for perfection.
- Purpose – Optimizing patient outcomes is our greater cause.
It's the desire to help people with life-changing technology that drives every member of the Flowonix team. At Flowonix we believe our employees are an essential component to our long-term success, and it is this mindset that drives our commitment to offer unique career opportunities.
We are passionate about having a diverse and talented workforce to solve the big problems we are seeking to tackle. We offer a competitive health and benefits package.
Browse our current job openings below. If you do not see any current openings but are interested in joining our team, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com
Position Title: Technical Solutions Engineer
Reports to: Director, Field Support
Department: Customer Care
Location: Mt. Olive, NJ
Responsible for documenting and resolving technical issues received from customers and field representatives as well as coordinating and supporting multiple cross-functional in-house teams including sales education and training.
- Address questions from customers and patients about Flowonix products.
- Develop a strong working relationship with all members of the field engineering and Sales force.
- Ensure that technical service issues are well documented and resolved in a timely manner.
- Interface with complaint coordinator to ensure complaints are properly documented.
- Share clinical/technical experiences with other personnel in order to improve understanding of product behavior, improve product performance and product acceptance by customers.
- Coordinate and support in-house educational activities as requested by members of the team.
- Participate in weeknight and weekend on-call support rotation.
Decision Making Authority:
- Document and resolve all technical issues. Identify training needs and support materials in cooperation with other team members.
- Knowledge/Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor'r or graduate degree in engineering
- 3-4 years of experience implanting and following similiar medical devices
- Strong working knowledge of how the devices work, from an engineering perspective
- Excellent working knowledge of industry best practices for best-in-class customer service in a technical support environment
- Skills and Abilities:
- Highly flexible - able to adapt to changing business needs
- Solutions oriented - self-driven and analytical to provide potential solutions as new problems arise
- "Builder" mentality - individual who takes ownershp and desires to continue to improve processes and workflows
- Well rounded engineer who can understand both technical details and big picture scenarios, then communicate with multiple types of colleagues
- Ability to communicate with others, including verbal, written, and electronic communication
- Ability to quickly analyze and resolve clinical/technical issues
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Office-based responsibilities with occasional travel as necessary to support education activities
- Ability to maintain on-call servicing
Direct Reports - None
Indirect Reports - None
Internal Contacts - All personnel associated with field-based activities, R&D personnel, Regulatory Affairs and specialists.
External Contacts - Site personnel including; physicians, research coordinators, and oter support staff. Patients calling with questions about Flowonix Medical products.
Please Click below to submit your resume to this position opening: